|Misael Soto (Photo courtesy of AdrienneRose Gionta)|
* Kristin Frenzel posts about her one-year anniversary of quitting her job and becoming a full-time artist.
* Girls' Club blog has the goods on LegalArts local residency program as well as some details on applying for Lightside Individual Project Grant and/or New Photography Grant.
|Artist Amy Gross shares fireworks photos.|
* Have you entered Arterpillar's Itty Bitty Kitty Show yet?
* Michelle Weinberg shares some pics of her work in a post she titles "In production ..."
|Image courtesy of Monica McGivern|
* Patrick Maxcy shares the progression of some recent work.
* Ross Ford in his latest The Situation in the Studio Right Now post.
|AdrienneRose Gionta's pic of "Cold Beer & Warm Buttered Bread" at The Field in Dania. (Photo courtesy of ARG)|
* A peek into the studio of artist Ross Ford, who lived in Miami and is now residing in North Carolina and apparently hooked on Sweet potatoes.
* A video interview (above) with Tina La Porta, who is represented by Robert Fontaine Gallery in Wynwood.
* A video of Miami artist Sri Prabha doing his thing.
* Charlotte Sundquist profiles Lori Pratico in a post on South Florida Artist's Association.
|Amanda Valdes took best-in-show at Delray Beach's July 4 celebration.|
In the summer Rosanna Pereyra taked a break from sculpting and concentrates on sketching, drawing and painting.
Indie Film Club Miami contributes an examination of two competitions (The 48-Hour Film Festival and the 24-Hour Film Race) on Tropicult's blog.
|Amy Gross considers the Adams Hotel and other art deco buildings in her latest post. (Image courtesy of Gross)|
Art is About shares pics and video from During Four Hours, the latest in a series of event from The Nightclub.
Ashley M. Sheppard's got some brand new bags.
|Among the sketches Jeff "Dekal" Becker shared in a recent blog post.|
What's Up Miami has details on The Locust Art Builder's, LAB show that will be on exhibit through Aug. 1 at Locust Projects, as well as a new series of art events recently launched by Artopia Art Center in Midtown Miami.
|Jennifer Love Girdona's work on "Klimt" (Images courtesy of the artist)|
Betweeners is a regular feature that allows Arterpillar to justify her time spent reading other local art blogs and surfing for local art news ... and to talk about herself in third person in italics.
For info on more South Florida art news and events, visit Arterpillar.blogspot.com.