|A peek inside Amy Gross's new curio cabinet on Amy Looks Closer (photo courtesy of the artist)|
* Art Is About has video and pics from Primary Projects' Salon de Notre Société.
* Art South Florida offers pics and thoughts on the All Florida Juried Exhibition and Competition.
|Handmade kitty cat earrings by Ashley Sheppard (courtesy of the artist)|
* Culture Designers documents the Britto comeback on the walls bombed last week by C Dog.
* Diana Contreras shadowed a local street artist to create her recent series of paintings titled While You Sleep, and shares thoughts about the project on her blog.
|The very detailed work of Valantina Ramos (courtesy of the artist)|
* Girls' Club will present Uneasy Screens on Saturday at Build a Better Block in F.A.T. Village.
* There's a new South Florida art publication coming and it's called Art Hive Magazine. Seems they are looking for artists to feature. Artist Jennifer Love Gironda will be a contributing editor.
* The Art Place Wynwood has announced jurors for its upcoming juried painting show.
|Ross Ford's latest painting (courtesy of the artist).|
* What's Up Miami shares pics from the recent Second Saturday Art Walk.
* Tropicult has pics from David Zalben doing his thing (bending wire into words) in the window at ArtCenter/South Florida as well as the low-down on Brian Butler's show Get Lost.
* Crissa-Jean Chappel shares the animated trailer for her new book, NARC.
|Alfred Phillips earns Best in Show for his painting "Service Alley" at United & Proud. (Image courtesy of the artist)|
Betweeners is a regular feature that allows Arterpillar to justify her time spent reading other local art blogs and surfing for local art news ... and to talk about herself in third person in italics.
For info on more South Florida art news and events, visit Arterpillar.blogspot.com.